
Today's Sunday a messed!Was supposed to go for a interview and i literally ditch it! I want it so bad but due to my lazyness(which is always inside of me no matter where and when),I'ma potato couch today!I want Friday to cme soon!That will be the beginning of my holidays!FINALLY!For that day to come wouldn't be easy,coz i know this week will be dread-y(if that's a word). I'm anticipating for the hols, but not this week? Understand,no? NVM. I've still yet to cramped my BPS(Banking product and Services) knowlegde into my brain! which is of course the reason why im dreading the week. Yet,Im blogging about it, not starts on the studying. Call it procastination? Well,that's true,I admit. Been giving blogging a missed for quite awhile. It's already the 6th day of December, counting down for new year? I'm not. 2009 is ending so soon without me noticing it, soon 2010 come along. Obstacles waiting for me to overcome it.I will be lying if i didnt say this year had many ups and downs, well every year had it parts,making mistakes and learning from it,eventualy not repeating it again!And of course not going back to that route. Whatelse? I've been listening to songs that really got me thinking. Contemplating on my life you may say. It's like I know i can do something BIG,but... I don't have the courage. Building up my confidence level has always been a problem, alwyas been like a roller coaster ride! Went i'm in a good mood its high up, when im down it goes down too. Don't make me say about being nervous, i think that roller coaster won't even start! I just wish I can just go at random people and shout out, 'Hey, how ya doing?' Being too quiet now is really getting on my nerve! Maybe for a start of the new year, that will be my resolution. One step at a time Nat!Do you ever get confused over your needs and wants? When what you want eventually becoming your need? I'm having that moment right now. I don't know whether what I need is what I want, or I what I want is what I need? Do I need money or Do I want money? Do I need you or Do I want you? Contemplating life can be complicated. People say life is sometime unfair, I say evrytime! Complaining and whining would not help, don't be petty just go through it! That's what we all live for, not living for wealth or materials, just simply living in this world discovering things everyday! 365days a year! We learnt something new. Agree?
I should stop thinking about my life for now. I've still have to go to school tomorrow. Holidays hasn't arrive remember? So this is one of my 365days of the year living in the world discovering that I can do better! Much better.
NatashaLJ
Labels: Finding the brighter side