Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Strong Enough To Break November 18, 2009 20:38

Without cash or with cash.We just can't live without it.I just hate it when i have cash nothing about payment for school came up, but when i don't have any,a long queue of cashiers are waiting for me.Isn't that just irritating?Not that i waste my money for any junk,it's all for useful usage.Where am I gonna get that cash! I'm in dilemma, misery... whatever word associated with I-need-solution-for-this that's me! Im shouting in silence. This problem really ruin my day, and my stomach cramps doens't give much help either!I feel like i'm owing but im not.I don't like feeling cashless, that make me feels like I can't afford anything some kind like needy.I know I shoudn't feel this way, but that thinking is already in me. ALWAYS!

I guess the statement will stay MONEY MATTERS

Labels: