Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Going Through The Motions November 03, 2009 20:48
Mama mia! and I have the right to say it out loud for now! My mind is apparently surrounded by Pizzas! History,Different flavours, people favourites! Ask me, I'll answer you! Confidently.I hope! This is all thanks to Entreprenuership project, one of my fives modules im studying this semester. All this while I thought the dateline is this Friday, and i still happily doing it slowly,oh you know, taking my own sweet time(Not exactly,I don't really know what Im suppose to do!). So until Ririn told me, in the canteen that I 've visited so many times today, i began to stressed up! And I really emphasized (trying to make my point) that the 6th is on Friday! Didn't know we are suppose to hand it up on Thurs morning,due to me being gone for some event for SC. Went berserk for a while, just awhile, and told myself i finished it by today,That's a promised I made.Then,finally Mr Zaki make it clear for me, that its the same thing as the previous presentation that we do which I yet to present. My worries are all gone, well part of it.The promised still sticks though.Doing it right now,having myself a little break.

Brother is coming home later tonight from Sarawak, a school trip he went. House was so quiet without his antics although it's always irritating, I kinda missed it. Just until he arrived home, then i'm back at being irritated.

Coughing is becoming worse. I kept coughing loudly! (like a really sick elderly). It's freaking irritating! The throat area itches like crazy, strepsils make it worse. So plain water is my BFF.But I really want Ben&Jerry now. Anyone want to treat me?

NatashaLJxx

Labels: