Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Awesomely Tiring Weekend November 23, 2009 20:35

I'm back with aching body!
The culprit? Nebo-The Quest 2009!
We ran like crazy all over Singapore!
Okay, maybe just more to the east!
And as a westerner i'm clueless at most areas! Duh!
Started around 9plus and we reach the final checkpoint at 2.09pm!
Imagine that!
The task given at every checkpoints are not easy at all!
And the museums I entered did scare me with their big statues!
Especially the Asian Civilisation Museum!Very eerie even theres quite a number of visitors!
Reach Downtown East and was shagged!Literally!
I can't help but to enjoy the moment eventhough we didnt win!
It's really an experience! Have to join again next year!
Well, it finishes off around 5..
And I've to rush to orchard to meet Lulu and Wenda as it is their birthday!
Yes! Orchard! and yes I stink! ugh!
So there I go to meet them,Eqa and my bro.
When to Ion to window shop for awhile before heading to Lido
for a free movie! 2012 baby!
Finally one movie down! alot more to go!
It's not that bad at all, like most ppl reviewed about the movie!
I'm thinking of watching it again! We'll see..
After 3 hours of sitting in, my bro and I took bus home!
I slept throughout the journey! So exhausted!
Reach home at 12 exactly!
Thought of watching the Man Utd match!My eyes gave away quickly as soon as my head touches the couch! Woah! Luckily they won! Good Job Devils!
Woke up at around 2pm! and happily in bed watching tv movie!
When I received a phone call from Tiff's mum..
They were just at my void deck! and there I go rushing to the toilet!
Hectic! ahah!
Our sunday were well spent, just the couch and the tv! AWESOME!
and at twilight my little cousins came 'round too!I miss them so much!
They stayed till late at night while I do my school work!
Multi tasking you see..
As a result was late for class today! I can't seem to be awake!
Summarising today?
Monday is Monday.. That will never change! Enough?

NatashaLJ

Labels: