Yes!!
Done.Done and Done!
CCF bazaar finally done!Phew!
It went awesomely smooth, make and meet the target profit!
How can't I and Shab be happy,right?
After all the strees-ness!
Smiling from ear to ear even when we are freaking exhausted.
Scheldule is back to normal.
Missing a lot of classes is no good.
Quite lost just now.
BPS,ETP,SVE... way way outdated.
Thanks to my lovely friends to keep me in pace.
You know I love you!Xx
But overall today is a Wicked Wednesday!
Been smiling since morning! The aura around me is sooo good!
Hoping it's the same for tomorrow. *wink*
Maybe a Movie date with Nad tmrw! Love Happens! woots!
After pastry hunting, of course!
Aah.. Happy Birthday to Mr Alan Smith!

My brother! heh!Xx
Reading back, this is quite a wasted post!
Let's just say this is the highlight of my week!
A really short one!
My promise to upload the picts have not be done too.
Next time aites!
For now, I just browse through evrything I can from the WWW.
Lotsa Love,
Natasha LJ
Labels: Profitable week