Woah!
Just a blink of an eye,its already the last day of Ramadhan!
One month passed so quickly.
And yet, I dun feel the anticipation for the festivity!
Hari Raya is 2mr!
Yes, I springcleaned my room.
Yes, new curtains are up.
Yes, outfits are ready.
But Im not that pumped up like I used too.
Maybe tmr the adrenaline will rush up! Only after I meet my cousins!!
Miss them a lot!
I've yet to buy things.But lazy to go out and purchased it!
Just helped mum to the ingredients for later cooking.Yum!Xx
I'm still wishing mum will bake all the cookies!
Choc chip and M&M's cookies,she used to bake every year!
My hopes were drowned! We just buy!
Missed the smell of fresh bake cookies!
I want to talk about school.
But that will ruined my mood for the rest of the day!
I should just give it a missed!
Mum's calling..thats my cue..
Gotta put the "bought" cookies to its container!
For display!
And sew that end area for teh cushion!
So much to do, so litle time!
Lotsa of love,
NatashaLJ
oH!and let me have this opportunity to wish all the muslim
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN!Labels: Festivity has arrive