Resting my eyes from the books!
One paper down,one more to go!Then Party! until after result..
More confident for tommorow's POA paper,then just now!BEV not my forte!
Pretty much can't wait for the weekends!
SLEEPOVER baby!
Get your PJs!Pop the popcorns!Turn off the lights!Blast the sound!
Movies,Movies,Movies all night with my lovely girls!
One Word: SWEEET!Before that I'll be having an event with the SC people!
ZOOMRamadhan @ Geylang Serai Bazaar.
That will be something!Can't wait.=DDDD
Break Fast at Gran's yesterday with my books. Not cool!
But the food is deliciaso!I was bloated throughout the night! Not good!
Stupid incident happen,about scarfs and I cried!
Don't like being force!Statement made.
Gonna head back to the books before bed, or should I hunt for food?
Suddenly felt hungry, actually smell bro's supper. Xx
Lotsa Love,
Natasha L.J
PS:- Wish It Was You,I See In The Mirror xoxo
Labels: You got me hypnotise