Time check: 1638hrs.
All must be wondering why I am still stuck at home when I'm suppose to be up and about visiting Gram's and going to Ada's!
Dad got to work today! The first day of raya!
Were hype yesterday! then it went off.
Been like this for 3 years already! and yet I still haven't adapt to it!
I'm hungry, sleepy for waiting too long.. now i'm blogging randomly!
My first day of Raya, so enjoyable. Not! Maybe not yet!
Bro is getting restless too, watching Rush Hour 3 and not laughing?
So not himself!
Come on dad! Get out of work already! We are waiting!
I'm anticipated to see my cousins! I dun wanna miss out!
My outfits have been ironed! and i dun want that to be for nothing!
Let's go!Let's go!
Dear cousins,
if you were stuck at home and have not yet go out
and suddenly come across this,
please,please I beg wait for me..
Really truly missing all of you.
And i wanna wish you all Selamat Hari Raya face to face
and seek for forgiveness!
Wait for me alright!
Lotsa Love,
NatashaLJ
Labels: Let's go out