This school of mine celebrated Teacher's Day yest.
I came out of school with 3 MJ song memorise!
Teacher's Day cum Tribute to MJ!
There's also mass dance to Thriller Number.
That doesn't suit the mood for the celebration!
I say, Let MJ rest in peace!
Then, don't talk about him no more.
I'm sick of hearing his news everyday!
Yes,it's true we lost someone great! but still we need to move on.
Enough said.
Overall, yesterday was a tiring day,fasting doesn't help either.
Slept thru out the journey back home.
Lucky I didn't miss my stop.phew.
Got home and just crashed into the bed.
No energy to do anything.
Then, now today.
Started the day a lil bit late as the weather is incredibly awesome!
Rain-ed all morning!So sleep is sweet!
There's no school this week, just for revision,Thurs & Fri.
My revision is getting on full force with the effect from yest,
while watching Newcastle match against Leichester.
Just for the sake of Alan Smith. Oh Brother!
I wonder why they can't play that well in the Premier League.
Oh!Did i tell that Man Utd won the controversy match against Arsenal!
Woots!
Although, as we all can see that Devils performances are below par!
They have still the determination to move forward,even they are a goal down.
and fortunately lady luck is with them,
providing a penalty and an own goal,from Diaby.
I just hoping The Devils can capture the light to shine on throught the rest of the season knowing that they didn't have that extra edge anymore,
and pick up the new flow of the game together with the new comers!
Communication is a must!
Valencia is not what I expected him to be.
Rooney is pretty much on form.
Berbatov is Berbatov.Always looking forward for what he can give!
This picture made up my day! and it does tells it all.

I can't help but fall for you. Everytime.
Finally will get my Bubble tea!Peach Red Tea!
Ask my bro to buy it for me.
Break Fast is in 40 mins, Mum cooked Chicken Curry.
I have been eating chcken for the past nights.
Getting sick of it alr, but can't resist mum's cooking.
Who can?
Now,I know how to stop my nail-biting habits.
Make me fast everyday!
I will have perfect nails by Hari Raya!
Lotsa Love,
Natasha L.J
Labels: Bring me back to lalaland