Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Boredom in JB! September 27, 2009 14:30
So i'm back again on the 8th day of raya.
Not so happening at all.
Thought it would be my lazy sunday,
was wrong rushed to shower as guest are visiting.
I'm hungry still.
Hmm.. let me just tell you what i had install yesterday.
Mind you its in present tense as i type it in my phone.
One Word: BOREDOM

Okay, while i'm typing this I am at JB!
At my dad friend's place.So why not post,
just wish i have Wi-Fi connection.
The only young girl here,i am bored.
Stuck with the mums while the dads and boys
played with the fire crackers which obviously illegal in Singapore.

So let them enjoy!It really blast!Waking the neighbours up,
which isnt much.
The house is surprisingly clean and nice.

They have a pool inside the house! Yes,inside!

Litte Tasha is in it now! Cute huh?
This make me see the glimpse of my dream house,
but it wont be in Malaysia of course!
That point has to made clear!
The men are really having fun with the whole load of crackers!
Singapore is too tight for them to do this.
Though I will rather be in Singapore than anywhere else.No joke!
I start to love my own country.Well.. i'm trying to.
Ugh!I want to be at Little Tasha's age right now!
I can probably cool off in the pool,I'm drenched in sweat instead.
Raya here is really not my sight.
Being kids has its priviledge i guess.
Aww... the olden times.Wait! I'm not that old!
Aww.. my times..
This is really shows i'm freaking bored coz i'm typing away
to make it has a source for my post as it obviously haven't be updated!
I'm having a blast!NOT!
I wanna be at the Marina Circuit right now!
Watching the F1 Qualifying rounds is much better than this honestly!
Or just Jenson Button will do. heh!
MAking him my cousin..hah!
Only Tiffany and Hasire would know!
Our inside story!
I want to go home!
Saving up for a blackberry which will make my life much easier.
I finalised my What-I-Really-Want list yesterday.
Hope that my fickle mindedness wont change it.
Football is in 5 mins.. and i'm still here!
My weekend dose of football gone!
Let's go!Let's go..
Just let me watch the 2nd half and i'll be fine!


So that's my night at JB!Phfft!
Return home to know that i have 15mins of football!Awesome!
Devils won 2-0.. Chelsea Lost!Awesome!
Liverpool thrashed Hull 6-1! Torres scored hatrick! Wow!
A great football weekend indeed!
Now, while waiting for the night race to start!
I'll be univitedly watching random youtube videos..
or just keep tweeting with Lysa Gaga!hehe!

Oh! and camp is 2mr!
Will miss four days of web mania!

Lotsa love,
Natasha LJ

Labels: