Only the second day of the week,
and my life is practically revolving around words!
It's been a long time since I wrote anything wordy for something that make sense.
Do I make sense here?
Presentation.Check.
BEV notes.Check.
SC essay.In writing progress.
Headed to Borders yest!Found out that I want most of the many book titles.
Shopping spree at Borders sounds good right now.
Alright maybe 3 seconds ago!
Life pretty much in hiatus!
Exams in 2 weeks! Maybe less,can't help but do the math.
Notes is all over the place! Under,Over,Above!
Achieving the 4.0 GPA is impossible looking at my situation,
but with the faith deep, deep...deep in me, I know I can do it!
SC play a big part in this too, really do need to manage time.
Somehow, sometime I regret not doing well for 'O' levels,
but most of the time I'm grateful that I was a given a chance to redeem myself,
eventhough it takes the longer route.
I will achieve what they achieve!
Moving on...
I have to prioritize life,
everything I do, Family will come first!
I'm sticking to that!
And I need to let all of them know!
Can't wait to break fast,
whatever mom is cooking right now, smells good!
Getting back to my words...
I really hope I will get through,
If not....
Shall not have negative thoughts, for now.
Lotsa Love,
Natasha L.J
Labels: Don't quit till you got nothing left