Awesome!Awesome night yesterday!
Break fast with my been missed friends!
One thing never change our laughter!
Was a pretty hectic hour for me, while heading to meet them.
Had my OFA test, which is a blergh..
And had barely 45 mins to rush home,change and meet them.
Soon after we head to Bugis and make our way to the restaurant.
Quite confused with what's happening there when we arrived,
well it was only me. heh!
So I just kept quiet, and let the rest settle it.
While waiting to break fast,
this family had no place to sit,so we let them share a table with us,
The parent have two beautiful kids! I'm in love with the boy!
He was in front of me, so I click away!

How can you resist that cuteness?
Afer dinner, we walk to Esplanade.
Forget that BAybeats were on, I dun really care much about it.
Not really a fan of local music.
Then, suprise,surprise!
While texting Lulu and Eda, asking where are they?
Ta-daa, they are in front of me! Like magic!
I have power! aha!
Never been that loud with them before!
It's been 3 months since we last met! So cousin unite soon okay?
Finally got my Java Chip! Been a long time since I stop by Starbuck's!
Slurp!
Okay, let the pictures do the talking now ya?
No energy to think for words no more!
Furthermore, having convo with ehtiff,hashire and lysa!
Guess what, we are talking about food!
Not an appropraite thing to talk for now!
shhhsss! I'm hungry.



Pictures credit to Dama's camera!
More at her FB!
Gonna visit the shops now!
Mum need Dory Fish! haiz.
Lotsa love,
Natasha L.J
Labels: Friends reunite