Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Saturday Indoors! what? August 01, 2009 18:49
I'm still home! hah!
What a weekend.
But its okay! I spent my time wisely.not.
I've been checking out Honor Society.


My new earcandy!
Apart from my blog song from them.
Which is super awesome!
Don't Close the Book & See you in the dark
are good too!
They are the new sensation!
Currently touring with the JoBros.
Go check them out!
Their first album,Fashionably Late, will be out on September 15!
Let me show you a glimpse of their awesomeness!
Watch this!

4 mins glimpse!LOL. Isn't that enough?

Woah! I can be a promoter!
Maybe I can find a job out of this!
I'm broke by every minute!
hah!

I want a lot of things.
By a lot, I mean A LOT!
Won't list it down,
it might get you tired of reading it!

Nothing good on TV, making use of the internet!
Doesn't help much..
Sometimes I wish I want to go to school on weeekends!
No, scratch that thought!
I better find something to do.
Later. =)

Lotsa Love,
Natasha L.J

Hey! Now you can do the Honor Roll too!
Just for See You In The Dark song!


P.S: I have a crush on this dude,but don't think he notice me.

Labels: