Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Pre-National Day Celebration August 07, 2009 19:03
This week is the MOST hectic!
Won't rant,today is exceptional!
Wanna spread my

to SINGAPORE!
Heh!

Ushered a class today! RB!
Was great in some moments!
There's a group of girls who are experts in Balloon Scuplture!
They scuplt me one flower! So sweet!
The GOH visit us and we, I mean, they won 3rd for the best Deco class!
Awesome!
Then, obviously, Camwhore!

Had SC pledge practice today!
Yadda,yadda,yadda...
The same old routine.
I attend coz its for my own good.
I'm the one making the choice, no joke.
So yeah, We did slightly okay,
coz most of us look shagged!
Then, had a talk about commitments and stuffs!
I just want the installation to go well!

What now?
Oh! CAn't wait for the weekends!
SleepOver!! woots!
After PotLuck cum Kenduri @ Mak Nani's this Sun!
Going to Cik Yaya's place!
That's something new!
Hope to rent DVDs otw to Mak Nani's.
Feeling for horror!
But bummer, need to edit CMB roleplay vid while doing so!

Feeling a little too tired now,
gonna have a rest!
Toodles!

Lotsa love,
Natasha L.J

Labels: