Freaking tired today!
Went to school knowing that there's no POA!
And then BEV test is cancelled due to the many absentees!
All that happen and its only 10:45 in the morning!
I got 3 and a half hours to spare!
Hashire heading to town! Should call her earlier!
Headed to JurongPoint instead with Aisyah!
The plan was to window shop for my shoe
since both of us lack of $$$!
Went to Anna Nucci,Pretty Fit,Mondo,Charles&Keith and lots more!
Both of us are eyeing at different shoes! and saying..
"when I have money I buy this..." lol
Call mum, and she say just buy any pair!
Didn't remember I brought my card along! heh!
So from there we went to all the shops name above again!
Asked for the large size! Guess what! It didn't fit me!
Go round and round and round till everyone from the shops knows us!
End up buying at the Anna Nucci,the first shop we enter,for like umpteenth time!
Finally a decent shoe that fits!

Treat Aisyah Ice cream at Mac!
A gesture of appreciation for the company! lol.
"When you want to shop I accompany you okay, darling?"xoxo
Head back to school for chapter meeting and rehearsal!
Wore the new shoe! I feel good! =)
*singing to Paulo Nutini's 'New Shoes'*
Awesome song!
There's a combine college pledge practice tmr!
9am to 1pm! another busy weekend!
Maybe crashing in soon!
Early end for TGIF for me!
What a life!
Lotsa Love,
Natasha L.J
Labels: Everything new and I feel good