Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Monday!Surprisingly Pleasant! August 03, 2009 18:39
Another crazy monday alert!
Went school in slippers!
I really thought I humiliate myself,
everyone is like staring at me!
Plus my limping?!
It's embarrasing really!

Even with my leg covered with bandage,
I can't sit still!
Keep disturbing Ririn and Aisyah!
My two crazy friend!
Good to know that Azean is back to school!
Now left Liyana!
And I need her back by wednesday! I beg!
Role Play Need to be DONE!
I have to have good grades!
If not that will defeat the purpose of having resolution!

In class, my mind was like,
"I want LongJohn,I want LongJohn"
Craving for that!
How nice of my friend to follow suit.. heh!
I had Grilled Cajun Chicken! Awesome!
Then,Me,Sya and Ririn went window shopping.
Aisya wants to survey for something..
Since she received the bursary money!
(I'll say treat us better, more worth it..Agree,no?)
End up, buying hairband!
Been looking for the suitable one for me!

Went back to school! which I rather go back home!
Did nothing, just surf the net and msgin with Hashire!
She told me abt Joe Jonas broke up!hah!
And then some inside topic! only us knows, plus Tiffany!

Guests from Jakarta is here!
Was surprised to find them in my house,
Me in school uniform, from school,
not really impressive!
I was rather shy, cause its been quite a while!
Now, i'm all alone with the adults!
I don't know where the kids go!
Okay, teenagers go!
Wait, if they were here, what would I talk about?
Think Nat! Think!
I'm not good communicator! Ask anyone who knows me long..
I need a while!

I better go off now!

Lotsa Love,
Natasha L.J

PS:- And Fiqah, L.J is not stand for Long John. Its Lalaine James.

Labels: