So, I went to school today.
Was rather happy to step out of the house after 4 days!
Put it in mind I have 3 more days of the MC.
Arrived in school at 7am,met Shab and Syai at the station beforehand.
It's our installation day! Our day! That's what they say!
And I got to know, I have to sit for POA mock test.
This is when I say I should just follow the doctor advised!
So headed to class, sit and stare for it.
Totally not prepared!
Attempt all the 3 questions,but never complete completely!hah!
Exams in two weeks!Need some boost for study rush!
After all that done!
When for the final rehearsal and then slack,slack,slack
till 1.30pm.
2pm! showtime!
And everything went smoothly, if i may say so.
The badge is in my hand.
That's what we all been waiting for.
Then,I thought we can go home,
we had a last minute call up for Teacher's Day celebration.
Funny enough we need to dance to Thriller!
YES! THRILLER!in heels and our long sleeves!
I was laughing all the way at the student teaching us.
After many attempt of trying and finally satisfied with our 'moves'
we got to go home! HOMEWARD BOUND!
Now here I am, listening to random music,
Today are Aly and Aj.
Yest was Spice Girls! hah!
SOOOO sleepppyyy!
Lots to do on the weekend!
Can't procastinate already, done that enough!
Gonna have a rest now.
Need to be up for pre-dawn meal.
1st day of fasting month.
Then, need to travel up north for project dicussion.
Weekend is so not a weekend!
Lotsa Love,
Natasha L.J
Labels: feeling the heat