Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Free Time! August 13, 2009 18:58
Yes! Finally home early!
Been a busy bee lately!
Which has it pros and cons!
You never want to know about it!

Mr.Zaki was on MC since Tuesday!
So POA is cancelled!
That defeat the purpose of me going to school early!
(oh!btw, my warning letter just arrived!*gulp*)
And I didn't deserved that letter at all!
I was there all the time! I swear!
Enough about that!

We wanted to go for KFC lunch!
Headed to IMM,and literally forget that,
there's no KFC there! Bummer!
End up, we went to banquet!
Had Hong Kong Style Crispy Noodle with Chicken Cutlet!
It was okay over 5, i'll give it 3.5 rate!
and realised that my time of the month have arrived!
WTH!walk all the way to Watson to buy you know what!
Waste my money!
Head back to school..
and guess what?
Another productive day in OFA!
Being an obedient girl,plug my music on and type,type,type!
Finish the paper in 45mins.
Achievement made! lol.
Exams in 3 weeks! Almost prepared!
Really need to manage my time,
SC is getting more and more intense at every practice.
Installation rehearsal is tomorrow! uhoh!
There's a combine college pledge practice
this Saturday and every other saturday till November!
Weekend will be cut short then! *sigh*

Met Mum at WestMall for grocery shopping.
Initially wanted to buy new heels,but none fits me!sad!
Having a pretty large but slim feets never favor me at all!
Can I wear my converse instead?
Much,much comfortable!
Never fancy high heels that much!

Great!the video I took just now is fully uploaded!
Check it out!
The craziness from Azean! lol.
You know I love you!
Boredom made her this way!Most of us really! Don't lie! heh!

So funny!

Sleep as though 2mr never come?
Nay, never will happen..
Lack of sleep.Lack of sleep.
Can I have my beauty sleep for a little bit longer?
Just a wee bit? Oh never mind.

Lotsa Love,
Natasha L.J

Labels: