
If only this wasn't a cardboard!
Finally got picts from Dama thru facebook!
Will upload it in Multiply (during the weekends though)
Futsal Tournament tmr!
Excited!!
Went to the clinic just now,
had a bit of protesting with the Doctor.(funny)
He asked whether i need a M/C,
I say no, i'm not going to school tmr anyway.
He asked why?
I answer I got Futsal tournament.
He was like what? (he can't hear properly coz i'm wearing a mask)
I said again, i got futsal tournament..
This goes on for a few times!
Then I finally say soccer.
He: OH! good luck, but you having a fever.
Me: If i'm not feeling well I won't go.
He: alright, but i still give you one day M/C
Me: okay..
Weird doctor. hah!
Anticipate for tmr!
CAn't wait! I need to be well!
heh!
Dad buying IceCream!
Good for the throat!
Lotsa
still sick Love,
Natasha L.J
Labels: Don't quit till you got nothing left.