Had SC Pledge Practice today!
Darn, they can be tough!
and friendly too.
It is quite easy to memorize, really!
Just that nervousness get on its way!
Finishing up on my CMB script.
Need to finalize it already,
role play filming next week!
Just left Liyana & me for this project,
since MiowLin quit school.
It's okay! We can do this.
We must, eventually!
Maybe a test for POA tommorow!
Should read through the book later!
A bit confused on te Bank Reconciliation
Just a tiny bit! and I'll be fine!
Slurping on Peach Red Tea! AGAIN!
Just can't get enough,
although I knew its unhealthy.
I'm missing going to volleyball training!
When are we starting??
Please!Please!
At least I can have some exercise,
apart from S&W!
Oh! while surfing the net,
something really caught me of guard!
Seriously! and i start smiling to myself!
Crazy! I know!
Good god Nat, snap out of it!
Should get back on the script,
and get this over with!
Lateeeer!!
Lotsa Love,
Natasha L.J
What's happening?24th July- Pledge Practice
26th July- SC Outing @SENTOSA,
then off to see Liverpool wif DAMA!
31st July- Futsal @CAGE
Labels: Holy July