Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Monday! Crazy Monday! July 27, 2009 21:37
Monday never been crazy since whenever!
I'm still hype from yesterday!


Isn't that AWESOME!
But due to hunger, it was toned down a bit,
until after Macdonald's for lunch!heh!
McSpicy Meal,with fries almost finished!(supposed to share with Ririn!heh!)
Still waiting for more picts(&clearer) from Miss Dama!
That will take a while! =)

Enough of Liverpool(for now)
And, I'm still a fan of Man Utd
No doubt about that.

I heard that Sentosa was fun!
Only after I went off.
There's Amazing Race! I missed that.
But I simply love this two ppl..

Fellow SC! They're AWESOME ppl! I must say!
hehe!

Now, I need to dream!!
Lack of sleeping hours!
School start at 8! *yawn*
hmm...who would I dream about?? *wink*

Sweet huh?

Lotsa Love,
Natasha L.J

Labels: