The flu season hit me!
Almost everyone in my class are getting M/Cs!
I was so quiet and easily irritated in class today.
Should have stayed at home,
Since nothing much are to be learn today.
Should have known..
I can't stand it, so decided to tell my SC President that
I'm not going for the Pledge Practice,
told her i'l give her my M/C tomorrow.
Then, I pity Shabrina all alone,
I ask her to hang at my place for awhile,
to passed the 3 hours.
Visit Macdonald's to buy lunch,
head to my place and watch TV!
Took a panadol,
and guess what I do next?
Went for the pledge practice! hah!
They were surprise to see me!
I'm strong y'all!
Well, just for a while!
Nose very watery = NO GOOD!
Just got to know my cuz is on two weeks M/C!
Everyone I know is getting sick!
Just like what Ain says just now!
Got a listening test tmr,
a Role play (which I doubt will finish on time)
and what else?
I just want to be fineCan I? Can I?
Lotsa
sick Love,
Natasha L.J
Labels: Flu misery