Hot Saturday afternoon...
Up and about, brunch taken.
Now, i'm bored!
I want to head down to Singapore River!
To catch The Reds, crusing on the boats!
But i'm too tired, yesterday was a exhausting day!
Played all 5 sets of handball during PE,
Soccer practice after that,
Head to Lecture theatre for NYAA meeting
(which is a bore),Then rush to SC room for pledge practice!
Typing this is tiring already!
This whole week is rough really!
And tomorrow will be as tiring also but with more fun!
and REDS! woots!
My Sunday Agenda, 26th July 20091130hrs-1800hrs
-Meet SCs at Vivo
-Head to Sentosa
1800hrs- till late
-Meet Dama and the Reds @ National Stadium
-Hopefully Torres in person! *fingers cross*
Only two event and it takes the whole day!
At least I knew, I will have fun!
Yay-ness!
Woots! I'm excited all over again!
AWESOME!
Please tomorrow, come fast!Lotsa love & Excitement,
Natasha L.J
Labels: Liverpool+Sentosa=EXCITED