Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





A Good Day To Be Happy! July 09, 2009 19:17
Had ton of fun today!
Firstly, the celebration of Mr.Zaki's birthday.

End up, there's no lesson!
Just a lot of laughing out loud!
The cake is delicious, and Fitri's sandwich are marvelous!
After school, went to Kiki's place,
to play with her cat and kittens!
Bubu,Buzain,Bella & Benny!
Bubu went downstairs and never come back!
These 3 were sleeping went I got there.

Benny is my favorite!

I can look at them forever!
Just don't make me clean them up!
lol. sorry Ki!
After awhile we played our all time favourite game!
what is it? is fro me to know, and for me to find out!
played with Sabrina and Umairah!
Funny! poor umairah!

That's the only fun I had for today!
For now, BEV test to study!
Tomorrow, McFLY album and ICE AGE 3, baby!

Lotsa love,
Natasha L.J

Labels: