Woots!!
*singing*
You'll never walk alone!
I'm still smiling eventhough its 20mins to midnight!
Liverpool win 5-0! Worth the money going!
Fernando Jose Torres Sanz!Are my hightlight!
One down, four more brothers to go!
Yay! Dream came true!
He is even hotter in person!
Picts soon! Need to wait for Dama!
Sleeping with a smile tonight!
Oh! SC bonding was fun!
I missed out so much I think!
Okay thats an understatement!
I missed out alot!
I was half hearted to go off!
But already had plans!
I'll be there all the way till the end nxt time,okay?
Sorry fellow SCs!
Ouh! Did Alpha win??
I'm loving my life!
Even now when my throats are sore and stomach grumbling!
aaah!!! I simply love today!!
Can I repeat this all over again?
*press rewind button*
Aww.. too bad, it doesnt work!
heh! lame!
Early start tmr!
POA first module!
Reminder to self: Don't be late!
Lotsa love(& Toress craziness)
Natasha L.J
*singing*
Fernando Torres Player number 9..
Labels: Sleeping To Dream