My adrenaline rush...
Woke up with two horrible news!(to me it is!)
Why Oh Why! I asked myself..
Wonder,wonder,wonder...
Oh,it's no use!
Let Ronaldo, do what he wants to do!
It is his life!
I'm out of possible reason on why on earth he is
moving to Real Madrid!
And Don't let me start with Paris!
No not the city, the person. ugh!
Again, why oh why!
Irritated looking at his picts,
He's off my walls!
Not.literally!
Need a replacement to that part of the wall!
I'll find something pleasant.
Hols are actually here!
Finally! But I didnt feel it.
The hype,I mean!
I use to go GA-GA over hols!
But now, I feel sober.
No more fantasy!
OH MY!How sad my life is...
Hold that thought...
I just found my long list of to-do list.
Okay, I just lied.
Trying to make my life sounds cooler!
It does not work! hah!
Back at ya, NAT!
I had this weirdest dream yesterday,
I was on tv, acting! weird!
I don't know what show I'm in though.
But i remember,pouring coffee for this dude.
Which I don't know, but he is familiar.
We smile, and the director says cut...
Signing autograph backstage, fans screaming..
I am known in that dream..
Man, I wish I was that girl on TV!
Never been that popular in reality!
sheesh..
I need to find my talent..
Hmm, what am I good at?
So Long Not goodbye,
Natasha L.J
Labels: Wish.To.Live.The.Dream