Hey!
I wondered to this statement,
Monday Blues.
Why is it we feel really restless and lethargic on Monday?
Okay, rhetorical question.
I'm clearly procastinating right now.
If you can tell.
Keep opening and closing my books
for gods know how long.
Staring at it didn't help either.
I need to ace this!
I must! That's what I promise myself!
I'm helpless right now!
Oooh!I've watched many movie trailers!
And I can't wait to catch them,namely,
New Moon,Harry Potter, Toy Story 3...yadda,yadda,yadda
Ironically, the movie I want to watch which is already shown,
I never had a chance to watch yet. This is not great!
May have just ended! and overall is not that AWESOME!
Hoping on the month of June, it will be lot lot better!
I need my awesome-ness medication!
Where's all my awesome people?
I know one of them is coming back soon!
Awesome!
Okay, I said too many Awesome in one para!
Due to my last two post,I will not rant today!
and finally!
This two got married!

Lovely couple aren't they!
Last words:
The day are like a rainbow,
Every hour different colour show.
From brigtest to darkest,
As the sunset from east to west.
Waiting for the last bell,
Is like hearing a old wives tale.
Freedom was felt as it rings,
Like an angel flying without wings.
The day as ended as the moon was seen,
Another day will begin at the very same scene.
Let's just pray tomorrow will be fine,
As tonight we dream,
We walk along that rainbow line.So Long Not Goodbye,
Natasha L.J
Labels: Rollercoaster ride monday