Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Here We Go Again! June 05, 2009 21:20
Hey!Hey!Hey!
It's TGIF! and I don't feel the hype!
Like for the past few weeks!

School had been ridiculously weird nowadays!
I mean the scene surrounding me is weird.
Let's just stop there.

CA test is finally over, I think?
POA,check.BEV,check.OFA,check.
CMB is postponed to whenever!
The 4 modules I took!and only loved POA & OFA.

Hmm...
What's new?

1)I've gotten a haircut.
(after several failed attempt to step into the salon)
2)I'm adding unwanted excess to my body!
(need to go for a run already!)
3)Broke
(not new, always had the problem)
4)Trying hard to save money!(Refer to 3)
5)I always think deep,trying to understand what's going on,everyday,without fail!
(TO EVERYTHING!)

Well that's all new! Although is truly random.
Oh, 6)Randomness strikes more often nowadays!

Azean said this just now!
"why not all of us blog in malay language?"
I say " don't want uh?"

My reason to that,
my post will be all over the place, if it's in malay!
Mind you, my malay is not that fancy!
I can talk malay, but writing? uhoh!
I mean, now my writing will be uhoh!
Since my last mother tongue class is like a year ago!
I got B3 for 'O's and a distinction in oral.
I'm not against malay language or anything,
I just prefer English. It's universal.
Enough said.

What else?
Nothing in mind right now...
No doubt this is a wasted post.
I usually think what I want to blog about.
I had it in mind, then I lost it.
And, TA-DAA! This came out!
This due to my boredomness on TGIF!

If you have read till here!
I'm so so sorry!hehe!
Please bear with me,and keep watching this space.

So Long Not Goodbye,
Natasha L.J

P.S:I wanna Rock & Roll!N DANCE!Let's blast the music!

Labels: