Do you know I had a thing for Drummers?
I don't why I post this,
I'll regret it later.
But it just hit me.
It occured to me that I can spot the drummer
from any band instantly without knowing
that they are the drummer.
Understand? No? Nvm..I'm confused myself.
I just love drummers a lot.
Well some of them.
Travis Barker is the best for me!
but not my favourite.
When I heard that he was in a plane crashed,
I went silence for a moment.
Sigh of relieved he survived.
I know you know that I'm insanely falling for
this one drummer.
An english man by the name of
Harold Mark Christopher Judd.
Ultimate favourite!
Adored him since McFLY was founded.
*sigh* *dreaming*
Snapped out of it Nat!
From Legend RingoStarr(TheBeatles),
HarryJudd(McFly),TravisBarker(Blink182),
RobBourdon(LinkinPark),MikeNader(Melee)
to ElliotJames(HeyMonday)...
I forever will have a thing for drummers.
Natasha L.J
Labels: Drummer lover