Ola,Como está ?
That's the only portuguese I can remember, vaguely!
Com licença, eu sou aprendizagem!
oooh... I'm pretty good at this.
Mind you I've been trying to self-study the
Lingua bonita de portuguese,
for two years now!
I think I improved a lot..
As they say me chamo-me Natasha.
Voce concorda?
Okay enough portuguese for today.
I had the Student Council Interview today
and it was intense!
INTENSO!!
Me, in the middle of the room, blabbering!
Imagine that! I know you can!
I was prepared! really!
But not prepared for the many people intergorating me.
Yes!intergorate!
As dramatic as it sounds! It really feels like it!
I should have say more, I ought too! Dang.
Let's just wait for the call.
Sent my mobile for service after that,
with the ever adorable Azean.
Don't we just love the couch there?hah!
They told me that I can reunite with my phone
after 3 working days!
But after 3 hours apart, which is when
I was about to crash into my couch!
I received their text.
Dear customer,
your mobile is ready for collection..
blah..blah.blah
WTH! i'm about to get comfy!
As tempting I want to get my mobile now,
I was too darn lazy to get my butt off the couch..
Pura preguiça!
So tomorrow it is!
Many outings are being planned by my friends!
I miss 'em so much!Excited here!
Did I tell, eu te amo... I really do!
I still have CIP's to attend..
Guess what this Sat,I'm going around
giving out the anti-drugs thingy!
SAY NO TO DRUGS!Let's hope that's gonna be fun!
Tão longo não adeus,
Natasha L.J
Labels: feeling the heat