I'm still coughing like there's no tomorrow still!
It hurts! Really..
Consequences for scoffing on
Fig and Olive's &
Swensen's for dessert yesterday
after a day MC from school.
Clever huh, Nat?
Oh btw, Happy Birthday to my Grandma!
Today, had another CIP for the NYAA.
Now, its for the YMCA.
Practically it was okay.
Partnered with Azean,God was she funny!
She cracked me up every minute.
I don't lie!
Ooh..We went to watch
Night At The Museum 2before starting on work.Shhssh!
LOL.
That movie was really something!
I laugh out loud(+cough)at every scene!
And the cherubs are super adorable!
(not because they are voiced by JoBros,heh!)
But seriously, totally recommended.
GO GO watch!
I have loads of photos,but i'm lazy to upload.
Typical, I never change do I? hah!
I'll find one day to upload it on Multiply.
That very one day will not be soon. err?
School Hols are 3 days away.
WOOTS!WOOTS!
So much to do,So little money.
I got a long list btw!!
Wouldn't type it down,that may take awhile.
One book down,One more to go.
Being sick = No Mood to read.I better head off now.
Tweet a bit! yeah!
Ouh! I get a twitter if you haven't!
It will change your life!
Okay,It won't literally change.
But you'll be twitterfied!
Oh, just check me out there!
So Long Not Goodbye,
Natasha L.J
I have a confession,I miss my long hair.Labels: Same old brand new me