Hey!Hey!Hey!
I'm back y'all.
This week has been a rollercoaster ride!
Start slowly and ended with a BANG!
Minus the assignments though!
Many laughter moments with my BA girls!
Somehow enjoyed POA!
again! Minus the assignments!
SW was cancelled a bummer!
Been looking forward to play soccer! Dang!
Talking about soccer, Did you know that...
Manchester United are in the Champion Leagues Final!
Rome, here we come!
Oh! and we going against Barcelona!
Shoudn't be a problem!err..I guess!
StarTrek has premiered,and I have no one to watch it with!
Kak Azi still in China, Kak ida a bit busy..*sigh*
Live Long And Prosper*tryin to do the Vulcan Salute*
Failed attempt!(Kak Azi would laugh by now)
Still yet to watch Wolverine too..
$$$, I need you! =)
Oooh! I got my eyes for this brown bag!
I wanna it so badly!
Volleyball was EPIC as usual!
Half an hour, but everythings fine!
Got the hang of it!
I officailly loves this sport!
after Bowling! =)
or isit soccer? hmm...
Tomorrow another Environmental Friendly outing
wif Lulu,Wenda and Eqa!
More pictures??? Oh yeah!
Ready.Pose.Capture
Nothing much on tv today!
TGIF what happen to you?
I used to love you!
Right, I procastinate enough!
Better get going with the rest of my assignments!
My task tonight, finish it all!
So I can enjoy my weekend! Hopefully!
I'm sure I'll procastinate again!
Off now,Maybe practice a bit of pose! lol.
One can't stop dreaming right?

So Long Not Goodbye
Natasha L.J
Labels: Rollercoaster ride weekday