Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





The life they live in.. May 27, 2009 14:10
Hey!Hey!Hey!
How's everyone doing?
Good? Great then!
This post will not sound so happy-like!
Ugh!

I have this problem with pretenders!
All they do is pretend!!
And being a goody two shoe! Make the hatred worser!
Why?Why?Why? This kind of people exist?
I really wonder? Wondered hard!
It's irritating, really!
Can't I just tell? I wished I could!
What a sad life they have?!
There is no place for pretenders here!
Seriously! I don't bother you doing it,
the thing is boasting are not necessary!
Helping is not wrong,just don't let the others look stupid!
That annoys me!
Yes, I'm observant! But I don't like to speak up!
Please change dude & dudettes!
Let's have this world pretender-free!
Enough said.

*big sigh*
That's done!What now?
POA CA done! BEV coming soon,3rd June!
OFA around the corner! CMB postponed to next sem!
Manageable? I guess soo!

Kak azi is coming back home in 2 weeks time!
AWESOME!
I miss her to bits! seriously!
First thing I would when I see her,
is to give her a BIG HUG! =)
YES!YES! Then sleepover commence!
Yayness!

Can't believe its already Wednesday!
That's fast!The past few weeks as gone fast!
I think Im missing something? But what???

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS 2009
Manchester United vs Barcelona
Will battle it out in ROME!
Thursday morning!
I would not miss it! =)

I can't believe from ranting about pretenders I can be this high!

Oh! sad to see Newcastle go!
Which mean no more Alan Smith! damn!

Volleyball commence tomorrow after 2 week break!
Im excited! I miss my volleyball buddies!
Training will be awesome as usual!

Oooh! I smell food!
Suddenly my stomach growling!
Just keep watching this space...

So Long Not Goodbye
Natasha L.J

PS: My playlist playing BLUE's album! Bringing back the memories!

Labels: