Hey!Hey!Hey!
Remember my last post?
Well, I'm not taking anything back.
Since it's a free world.
I can say anything I want.
Agree all?
I'm not sorry for what I say,
If I offend anyone, too bad.
I'm okay with everyone, really!
Sociable, yes I am.
But when I see something I don't like,
You know where I'm getting at, don't you?
Let's just stop just there!
This song sums how i'm feeling right now!
Heartless.
Or do I just like it!
But hey, I am what I am!
"So why I got something new to see?
And you just gonna be keep hating me
And we just gonna be enemies
I know you can't believe
I could just leave it wrong
And you can't make it right
I'm gonna take off tonight"So Long Not Goodbye
(with less negative-ness)I hope!
Natasha L.J
PS: Man Utd lost the title! Rest assured they're gonna be back!
Living life to the fullest is my goal.
Staying true to myself is my motto.
Being ordinary is my strength.Labels: Being Me...