Hey!Hey!Hey!
Back after MIA for so long!
This gonna take a while!
Bear with me!
Awesome Thursday!
That's all I can say!
Kris Allen Won!

Conquered the American Idol!
Woooohoo!
It's hard for me to not be a spoiler!
But I did well! aha!
Almost had the urge to Tweet about it!
and finally get over with NAPFA test!
I did acceptionally well I must say!
Just the inclined pull up part! That sux!
Seriously! My arm strength are so weak!
Maybe just the left one!
Since all the heavyweight was liftED by the right!
Clue: BOWLING! =)
Now, can't wait for the weekend!
It's gonna be so fun!
Or is it awesome! lol.
Oh! I dun have time to blog about this!

MANCHESTER UNITED are Premier League CHAMPIONS! (once again)
Three years in a row! Let's be Champs again next year!
Oooh!On wednesday!
BA when to the LTA exhibition!

The place was super cool!
Very innovative!
I feel like I've travelled to the future!
Picts in FB!
TGIF tomorrow!
So fast, so fast!
Yet, Im excited!
Let's watch Idol for the third time!
I just can't get enough of Kris Allen!
Im Allenized!
So Long Not Goodbye
Natasha L.J
Labels: exceptionally ecstatic