Hey!
First and foremost,
Happy Birthday to Seha!!
Good luck in everything you do!
Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki!
Okay, about yesterday!
It was fun madness!
First we had Bowling!
Mus is getting better, thanks to me! lol!
Tak tahu malu! haha!
But then the girls beat the guys big time!
Girl Power! woots!
Then we head to Laser Quest at 5-ish.
Thanks to family relation they got $1.50 discount!
For moi, FOC baby!
I think I burnt lots of calories in there!
I hit lots of walls too! Total darkness!
I bumped into Azie lots time!Aishah too!
That's my enemy! haha! The Red Team!
Haziq play unfairly! He pushed my gun away! grr..
Dama was behind me all the time! We dance to Beat It!
It was a good 20 minute!
Overall i'm the 3rd best among the rest!lol!
But if we go to war, i'm dead by a jiffy! hah!
After that, the guys and one girl went for another round,
with these 3 guys I don't know!
The girls camwhore while waiting for them.
Dreaming of becoming the next top model!
Hey girls, wanna be on top? :)
We chill there for a little longer,
then time to say goodbye!
The next outing they say would be paintball!
I wanna go! it's tempting!
That would be totally awesome!
Tell me! Tell me when, Okay?
Now, another awesomeness coming up,
Slumber at Kak Ida's!
Woots!
SAW marathon,card games,Popcorns,MacDonald's and more Popcorns!
We are soo gonna rock this slumber!
Oh yeah, More camwhore-ing! haha!
Will be heading there soon,
after this post is posted! hah!
So Long Not Goodbye,
Natasha.
Labels: Fun Madness