Hey!Hey!Hey!
I'm super bored right now!
So why not post!
Which I did regurlarly now!=)
Chatting with Kak Azi now!
Missing her so much!
Although its only a week!
TGIF at night, is not going well at all!
School was filled with lotsa laughter today!
Mostly during PE under the scorching sun..
We played soccer, Fila had her shoe flying!
One word: Hilarious.
Oh!My PE teacher or I must say PE trainee
is super young!
We went for a run around school too..
It's been long! I tell you!
Height & Weight!
Height okay! Weight gained!ugh!
Let's lose weight!
After that, went to class for Mr Zaki's detention!
The whole class,just coz we said 'cher'!
Bad habit!
We need to clean the classroom.
I swept the floor and that's it..
End up camwhoring with the peeps!
and some of them playing Donkey!
Funney!
Here's some of the picts:-
Ririn and Moi.

The people playing Donkey.

Moi and Shasha.

From left: Esther,Shu hui,Vionna,Yanting,Sara and Moi.

Till here then!
Lotsa love,
Natasha L.J
Labels: Bring me back to lalaland