Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





School's Cool. April 22, 2009 17:33


Hey!Hey!Hey!
Whaddup?Good?Awesome then!
LOL!
Wait..Did I look good or what?
In uniform! Plus the bow!
More like going to work rather than school!
It's a little bit uncomfortable at first,
but we get use to it.
The weather never in favour with us!
It was always humid, a bit windy today!
But always humid!
Tomorrow, start school @ 1pm.
(No CARE & POA in the morn)
Only 2 hrs of class tomorrow.. err?
After that, it's what I'm excited about!
Volleyball training..
Awesome or what?!
A dream come true baby!
But I don't know whether we are really in the team?
They just ask us to give them our number.
They did inform us about training tomorrow thru text!
Im over-excited! Finally a bit of exercise!
Although I think I had enough exercise already!
Walking to and fro from Clementi station to Campus
in HEELS!
My legs will be super toned by the end of next month!
LOL.
What's next?I have nothing!
Ouh!Shasha figured out that dude!dang!
I will like it to stay that way,
the way no one no nothing!
15mins to American Idol!
Can't wait to watch Kris Allen!
woots!
So Long, Not Goodbye
Natasha L.J

Labels: