Hey!Hey!Hey!
Whaddup!
Let's make it short and sweet,alright?
Today is my favourite day of all the days!
Okay, understatement there!
It's in my Top 5 list.
I'm on cloud nine,
I'm the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow,
I'm the brightest stars among the stars!
Daydreaming is what I'm doing right now!
I'm going through the motion.
Everyday should be today!
It's already captured in my mind.
I could've fallen in love.(maybe this is too much,heh!)
What a day!
Note to self: snapped out of it alr?!I'm dead beat right now!
Volleyball is tiring but fun!
LOVE.LOVE.LOVE it!
Can't wait for next week!
Made a great bunch of friends too!
Some funny experience also!lol.
Overall today was teh most awesomest day!
Woots!
So long,Not Goodbye,
Natasha L.J
oH!
Thanks to O'shea Man United won the first leg of the
Champs League Semis!
Awesome!
Glory Glory MAn United!
Labels: Bring me back to lalaland