Hey!Hey!Hey!
3 days of orientation has pass!
and I enjoyed myself a lot!
Doing the cheer and all!Bonding among Classmates!
BA is just another kick-ass class of mine!
One word: AWESOME!
The Student Councilors are GREAT too!
They really help us to get use to the school.
In 3 days,I encounter almost everything.
(that's an understatement)
I overcome my fear of stagefright,
Woke up late amd almost didn't make it on time.
And taken every transportation that transport me to school!
LOL.But seriously, I did.
So fun ended, friends made.
Now, back to the books!
Study.Study.Study all over again!
Starts tomorrow.
Not that I'm complaining! But I want to get it inside my head!
You get what you see!(quote from motivational talk)
Imagination is much more powerful.(another quote)
I want to get a good GPA.No doubt about that.
It's 2116hrs,I'm heading for bed already.
Let's continue tomorrow,
when the sun shine bright.
Lotsa love,
Natasha.
And oooohh...
Kris Allen obviously singing me goodnight!
Labels: I say yeah, yeah, yeah...