Hey!Hey!Hey!
There's two things i'm excited about!
Can't wait for sunrise!
The second one is more appreciated excitement!
But I'm still jumping up and down for this!
Wait, let me jump some more!
*jump,jump,jump*
Okay calm,
*deep breath*
MANCHESTER UNITED IS BACK ON TOP!yes!yes!yes!
Our misery ended! yahhhhoooo!!!
2-1 down to Villa in the last ten minutes!
At home!Not a good sight!
Miracle do happens!
Another Ronaldo goal 80 min! AWESOME!
Then, the winner goal!
5min stoppage time,
The Italiano,17 Year Old Italiano,
Federico Macheda Scored!
3-2 win!
Double Awesomeness!
We're back on top!
Sweeee-eet!
---------------------------
The second excitement!
I received my early birthday present!
5 days earlier! *GRINNING*


Adidas watch and Nike Low Dunk!
Cool or what?
LIFE IS GOOD!Turning 18 is what I expected to be after all!
Eventhough missing a fabulous party,
That I always dream of having,
But hey there's always 19!
Jumping and Smiling,
Natasha
Labels: Man Utd victory + early presents = Grinning ME.