Hey ppl!
I abandoned this space for so long now!
Been madly addicted to Pet society! It's fun!
I actually think thru what I should type about today!
So here goes...
Let's start off with a birthday wish to,
Mr. Fernando Jose Torres Sanz

He turn 25 today!
The 4-1 win over Manchester United is an early present for him!
Now, please try not to get anymore injuries! You had enough!
Rotting at home, doing house chores!
One word: BORING!
T day outing was yesterday!
T day?
Coz we always go out on either Tuesdays or Thursdays!
Sadly CT can't make it yesterday!
She got some training! Kick Boxing I think??
So, its only me and Kiki,
went to watch Paul Blart Mall Cop
It's totally hilarious!
I never laugh so hard in a cinema before!
Next, as we are told they are always a child in us!
We went to TimeZone, and spend a heck of a time there!
Funny incident,played the table hockey,
the thing flew across to the other area of the place!
and I can't stop laughing of embarassment!
Later in the evening,met my parents at JP!
It's big! So new! and Big!
I bought a new pair of jeans!
Awesome! I got something else to wear!
That's my day yesterday!
One word: Awesome!
Now, I'm waiting for Kak Azi to come..
Slumber at moi!
Yes, Kak Azi we will rock this one out!
Too bad kak ida can't make it!
They'll be next time!
While waiting,
I'll be either youtube-ing or Pet society-ing.
Youtube, I'm trying to learn different type of strumming patterns!
Out of all problem,my strumming sucks!
I'll get better! I know!
Oh!Lastly,
I can't stop listening to Kris Allen!
Random!
But I'll give him till Top 4!
Knowing America will either choose Danny Gokey or Adam Lambert!
Vote for Kris!!
I wish I could!
Till next time(hopefully)
Natasha.
Labels: Bored.Strum.Slumber