Hey!
Waddup?!
Better?
Good for you!
I'm trying to see the better things in my re-newed life!
Sounds like i'm troubled!
haha!
Don't get me wrong!
I'm the most innocent people! yeah right!
Let's just say I obey most of the rules!
Nothing illegal!
The point of my re-newed life is to achieve
what I can't managed achieved now!
I'm taking a long route in life!
It's better than nothing!
I must say that!
Taking it a little at a time!
I do wish badly that I can turn back time!
But hey, I didn't regret,
I take it as a challenge that i'm not successful at doing!
I did my best though!
Trying to be as optimistic as possible!
Life short, it flies fast!
I make a promise to myself to be successful,
achieving the best wherever i'm at!
Still have the happiness in life!
Just Rock 'n' Roll baby!
When jogging with Ain today!
or walking to be precise!heh!
We talked like usual,
mostly craps! Us! always craps!
Missing out of each others life!
Obviously!
Remenicing our time in class!
That's a laughter!
I realised I'm chatty!
err...
Let's jog again!
woots!
This is annoying!
A friend of mine,Zameer(I'm so killing you if I see you again)
He apparently bumped into
FOB yesterday!
FOB! Hanging at Millenia Walk! WTH!
I know I'm not suppose to say this!
But Pete Wentz is just soo
HOT!Maybe not
HOT HOT just okay
-ish HOT!But still
HOT!FOB forgod sake!
grr....
Okay enough now!
I think I will just stick with
McFLY!HARRY JUDD!
Enough said!
So Long, Not Goodbye
Natasha L.J
Labels: Being Me...