Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





New Friendship Band. February 03, 2009 21:15
Woots!
I'm back to my ownself after a devastating week.
Terrible, terrible week.
haiz.
okay!
Let's just forget the past.

Moving on..
I went for bowling just now!
woots!
After so long..
It's not my best..But I had loads of fun!
I make new friends...Thanks to Dama AGAIN!
haha..
Let's see if I can remember all...
hmm..
Azie,Alifah,Mustaqim,Nur,Hairul(the scary one)seriously...
Zahrul(Dama cuzzin) yeah rite.. err....Okay i forget the rest..
oops! sorry..
I'll try to remember next time yeah..

Being a new friend..haha..
I taught them a few tips on bowling..
cool right?
I did a good deed today..
woots to that!
Mustaqim was scared to bowl with me..
No idea why?heh!
I don't look scary..Do I?
After two games of bowling..
which is enough..for now..
damn tired!
No stamina like the last time..
Having said that I do miss training.
Met Aishah for awhile!
A while is walk her to the Mrt!haha! Miss her!
We went for lunch at Alif..
had prata!
and it was so keras..
Literally..
Hard time eating that!

So overall,
I really enjoy myself..
A turning point..woots!
I re-planned my future..
Now I got to focus on it..
I know what I want and I'm gonna get it now..
That's for sure..

Oh!
I got a text from Ain!
I miss her loads!
And she asked for a jog..
she wanted to make up after repeatly ditching me
in 2008!
haah!Kidding..
Can't wait to jog with ya!
Miss you calling me Natasha Lalaine James!
haha..always love that!
Soon..soon..soon..

Things to look forward to:
Firstly,
Saturday, 7 February 2008..
Cycling @ SENTOSA baby!
wif Halle & Wenda!
My two beloved cuz! and a bit of Tennis!
woots! a new Maria Sharapova is on the way!
watch out world!haha!

Secondly,
Event: Picnic cum February Babies celebration"As they turn a year older"
What: Birthday Party
Host: Museey
Start Time: Saturday, February 21 at 1:30pm
End Time: Saturday, February 21 at 6:00pm
Where: Henderson wave

Third????
Not sure yet!
teehee!

Last word,
February is the month for me to lengthen my Friendship Band!
Woots!

So long,Not goodbye
Natasha L.J

Labels: