Woke up early just to watch Grammy today! One word: Disappointment! I just enjoyed part of it! Seeing Jason Mraz introducing JonasBrothers is one of em! Mraz was Hot! in there! JB's collaborating with Stevie Wonder was a WOW-er! The Brit's are taking over the place with Sir Paul McCartney,Coldplay,Estelle and newcomer Adele! JB lost to her! grr.. I guess they realLy live up to the name GREAT BRITAIN! Mraz lost to Mayer! on Best Male POP vocal! Mayers vocal? Okay lah! Coldplay lost the Album of The Yearto a group from nowhere? seriously? who are they? I don't even know their group name! heh! oH!JT performance with TI is another one that deserve an applaud from me!
This is for me! I think its eye opening! my opinion though!
Isn't they just great! Stevie is always the best artist to perform with! Jonas Brothers are just AWESOME!
So long, Not goodbye Natasha L.J
oH! My appeal is not succesful! I guess my re-planned life need to be fulfilled! Wish me luck! I'm actually seeing a glimpse of the brighter side.