Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Coffee! February 04, 2009 21:18
Heyloo..

A shout out to CT and kak Nurul...
HAPPY 18th & 21st BIRTHDAY respectively!
So cool you guys are a year older and wiser..
Waiting for moi turn!
2 months and 5 days! REMEMBER!!
Yay-ness...

I'm caffeine deprived!
I need Starbuck's but shortage of money..
This bring me to the thought of getting a job!
Sitting at home after 2 months...
yeah you heard right? 2 months!
WTH did I do?
Watch tv...sleep, do abit of chores..and sleep way,way early in the morning.
Soccer matches is my loyal companion during the lonely nights!
I did go out wif some friends during some other days!
Since the fares for me now is more expensive!
why? I'm apparently an adult now!
haiz..
See..Back to jobs!

So i'm not only coffee deprived, also money deprived,
This is insanity!
This is not want but actually needed!

I actually e-mailed the Singapore Bowling Federation
for a try out for the National Team..
No reply after 2 days!
I would really like to be the first malay girl to represent the nation in this sport!
Please, please reply!

What now?
I've been listening to BBC RADIO 1 this few days!
I have no idea why.
It's 1300 there, at 2100 our time.
Okay! That's a wasted information.
I think Perfect 10 nid to be more like RADIO 1!
seriously.
Like a live performance..and so on.
Maybe thats why i stop listening to local stations.
hehe...

I told this to kak azi the other day..
That i wanted to be a NOMAD..
Travelling around the world..
Cool right?
But then I nid money..
Back to square one.. I NEED job!

Last word,
We can't live high, without experiencing some hardship.

So long, Not goodbye
Natasha L.J

Labels: ,