Hey you ppl!
Sorry for not been blogging lately...
I've pretty much have nothing interesting to say...
Been doing notes in FB most of the time...
Thanks for the tagging I received from my friends!
So that's when boredom strikes!
Doing notes...
Some are ridiculous too.
But lately, two days ago actually,
I've been playing word boardgames,
Scrabble, Upwords, Boggle!
You name it, I got it!
3 months at home,
My brain is not in thinking function!
And doing this helped a lot!
I'm WORD CRAZY now!
Then,(boredom attack again)
Mind you,
I've short attention span for a particular game,
I figured we can make a crossword,
Check this out...

*There's 6 names in here,
If you're bored as I am,
try finding it...
and it's totally easy!
You can win something!
nyahaha!
For better view, click on the pict!
Good Luck!
I better get back with scrabble...
Bon Voyage!
Oh! I miss all my friends!
Yes! All of them!
Hope we can meet soon!
So Long, Not Goodbye
Natasha L.J
*hint,
it's the few people that I love to watch and listen to..
Good Luck!*
Labels: when boredom strikes