Oh cool!
It's already the
fifth day of February!
And something tells me its someones birthday..
who aye?
Oh yeah! This guy...

heh!I'm having a love/hate relationship with him.
Love him most of the time, but when he really look like a snob I hate him!
Only me can't tell when he is or not..
Coz most of you guys always see him as a irritating arrogant snob!
Sometimes I wonder..
How the hell he manage to be successful with all the scandalous rumours!
haiz.. boys will be boys..
But hey bro,
You're a year older please be wiser too!So long, not goodbye
Natasha L.J
Oh! almost forget!
Wth liverpool lost!
What happen Torres? I'm so disappointed!
But on the hand, Manchester United is on the roll!
Woots to that!
Sorry!
As much as I like Liverpool to win,
I love the Red Devils more!
Labels: Birthday boy + Upset men = My bros