Hey..
So i just got back from Poly Open house!
When to Singapore Poly only today!
Coz waiting for some friends!
Im making new friends thanks to Dama!
and i bummed into a good old friend of mine!
When for lunch with my beb and Atiqah.
The boys r soo late!
Nasi Ayam, Baby!
Im hooked with that!
New friends; Atiqah,faisal(i tink!),Ha..sumting..
okay, I didnt really catch their name.
But they are a good bunch!
Old friends; Kiki..
My Bff apart from CT and Dama!
Dama my beb!haha
What a small world rite?
Kiki is with Dayana and Daren..
So I make new friends again..
Yay-ness!
I manage to socialise..
So I joined them shortly after the others!
We wen to the school of business..
Wanted to check out the Tourism course and Mass Comm!
The COP was jaw-dropping..
I think I'll manage!
Hopefully!
So after the touring..
When for dinner with Kiki.
@ West Mall KFC.
It became smaller and smaller..
We ate.We Chat.We laughed!
A great Dinner!
I love meeting her!
We talked about anything and everything.
From nothing to something.
I can go on and on about this.
But you got the point..
Girls talk lots!
haha!
And Kiki notice that we only meet together
when its on the Tuesday or Thursday!
Isit cool or what?
haha.
T days!
Awesome!
okay,
serious talk.
Monday,12th Jan 2009,2pm
'O' level results.This bugs me.
Im so anxious right now!
One half of me wants to know,
The other half are terrify!
Just hope for the best!
PLEASE?
Shud I countdown?
I dun tink so!
Let the time past naturally..
slowly i mean..
argh!
Got to go now.
My Miami Inkers are waiting.
Such hunks!
Ami James! woots!
Chris Nunez!woots!
Awesome!
This will distract me for awhile!
So long,Not goodbye!
Natasha!
Labels: Accept everything you receive, and don't look back