Hey all!
How's 2009 coming?
Good?
So my boredom is taking over right now!
Might as well I blog..
Not much to look forward too!
Since the 'O' lvls result are haunting me!
Im worrying every seconds!
I can't sleep well at all!
Can I turn back time!
Or see the future!
Alice Cullen!ahah!
Looking at the brightside!
I'm havin a chalet for my father bday, this weekend!
and the rest of the January babies in my family!
So, a WOOTS! to that!
At least to not think of the results!
I have pointed the job of distracting me,
to my beloved cuzzin,Kak Azi!
Coz she's keep remindin me of it!
She had promised!haha!
Ooh!I can meet all my cuzzins again!
Its been long time since forever!
Maternal and Paternal!
Wow!
It will be a crowd!
Lyk the whole place is ours!
haha!
We rule!
So yeah!
The weekends will be awesome!
B4 everything else!
The poly open hse is this week too!
Maybe goin wif Dama!
I miss y'all!
From gossipin-boy talk-boy watch..
We re girls!
That's what we do!
Hmm.
B4 reality arrived!
I better not stop fantasizing with the bits of worry in it! err..
It will be soon before long..
Much Love,
Natasha!
Labels: Silence is a scary sound